Runescape World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape World

Come here to Talk about, Ask for Help, Find Friends, or just Hang Around! Talk about Runescape with US!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxkabamm
Admin
Admin
Maxkabamm

Forum Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Forum Ban Appeal   Forum Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm

This will be split into two parts. One part is a permanent ban, the other a temporary ban.

1.1 - Appealing a Permanent Ban

First of all, email (Or PM if that option is available) darthbob234@hotmail.com or rcsacks@gmail.com to find out what you've done wrong (If you know already, then you don't require to email us).

If you know what you did, email one of us AGAIN and state/do these things. We will reply ASAP. So include these things in your email to make the waiting shorter and try to make us accept it earlier:

• Use PROPPER grammar and spelling. If you don't use that we don't think you're taking it seriously. For example:
    Right: I am very sorry Max, I will never do it again. Can you please unban me so I can have more fun on the forums?
    Wrong: i am very sry max i wil nevr do it again can you plz unban me so i cn hav more fun on the forums plzzzzzzzzz

The second example isn't as bad as it could be, but you get what I mean.
  • State that you are sorry. There is nothing worse then appealing and not saying sorry.
  • Say what you did and how you will never do it again.
  • State who banned you
  • DO NOT use 1337 speak. We will immediately reply to your email saying it's been denied because of 1337 speak. It will be immediately rejected and deleted.

That's just a simple list. Please use common sense. Abusing mods/supermods/Admins through this method will also be immediately rejected. Just state why you don't believe you should be banned OR state why you believe you should only be temporarily banned.

We are willing to negotiate (E.G ban you from the WCL for a set amount of time or ban you from certain forums).

2.1 - Appealing a Temporary Ban

First of all, email (Or PM if that option is available) darthbob234@hotmail.com or rcsacks@gmail.com to find out what you've done wrong (If you know already, then you don't require to email us).

If you know what you did, email one of us AGAIN and state/do these things. We will reply ASAP. So include these things in your email to make the waiting shorter and try to make us accept it earlier:

• Use PROPPER grammar and spelling. If you don't use that we don't think you're taking it seriously. For example:
    Right: I am very sorry Max, I will never do it again. Can you please unban me so I can have more fun on the forums?
    Wrong: i am very sry max i wil nevr do it again can you plz unban me so i cn hav more fun on the forums plzzzzzzzzz

The second example isn't as bad as it could be, but you get what I mean.
  • State that you are sorry. There is nothing worse then appealing and not saying sorry.
  • Say what you did and how you will never do it again.
  • State who banned you
  • DO NOT use 1337 speak. We will immediately reply to your email saying it's been denied because of 1337 speak. It will be immediately rejected and deleted.

That's just a simple list. Please use common sense. Abusing mods/supermods/Admins through this method will also be immediately rejected. Just state why you believe you shouldn't be temporary banned OR state why you believe you should have your ban reduced.

Temporary bans cannot be negotiated with bans from other forums or other events.
Back to top Go down

Forum Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape World :: Forum :: Appeal A Ban-
Jump to: